1. You will be required to wear closed-toed shoes, long pants and safety glasses in ALL CLASSES.
2. We ask that you wear a mask into the building. The other studios often have children's classes and we need to keep them safe. If you are fully vaccinated you are free to remove your mask within RiverFire Glass studio. Please do not come to class sick (or showing symptoms).
3. Class fee must be paid in full at the time of registration. We accept all major Credit Cards.
4. Refunds / credits are as follows:
2 or more weeks prior: full refund (minus 5% processing fee) back in form of original payment,
1 week prior: full store credit for another class or workshop.
Less than 1 week prior to start: no credit.
Missed classes are not entitled to make up classes.
5. Any classes canceled by RiverFire Glass, due to inclement weather, instructor illness, or lack of enrollment will be rescheduled, or you will receive a credit for another class.
* In cases of questionable weather conditions, a decision of whether to cancel the class will be made 2 hours prior to class starting time. We will text the number you provide to notify you of a cancellation.
Hold Harmless: Participants agree to hold harmless RiverFire Glass, its officials, its employees and agents for any claims for personal injury and/or property damage in which damage and injury is or appears to be proximate caused in whole or in part by their participation in this program. You will be required to sign online waiver at time of class purchase.
Photo Permission:Participants give permission for RiverFire Glass to use, without limitation or obligation, photographs which may include you or your artwork for purposes of promoting the programs at RiverFire Glass (we never sell information about our students).
Thanks for your understanding.