1. You will be required to wear closed-toed shoes, long pants and safety glasses in ALL CLASSES.
2. Please bring an N95 facemask with you in case you (or someone in the class) work(s) with glass powder..
3. Class fee must be paid in full at the time of registration. We accept all major Credit Cards.
4. Refunds/credits are as follows:
2 or more weeks prior: full refund (minus 5% processing fee) in form of original payment,
1 week prior: full store credit for another class or workshop.
Less than 1 week prior to start: no credit.
Missed classes are not entitled to make-up classes.
5. Any classes canceled by RiverFire Glass, due to inclement weather, instructor illness, or lack of enrollment will be rescheduled, or you will receive a credit for another class.
* In cases of questionable weather conditions, a decision of whether to cancel the class will be made 2 hours prior to class starting time. We will email or text the email and/or number you provide to notify you of a cancellation.
Hold Harmless: Participants agree to hold harmless RiverFire Glass, its officials, its employees and agents for any claims for personal injury and/or property damage in which damage and injury is or appears to be proximate caused in whole or in part by their participation in this program. You will be required to sign online waiver at time of class purchase.
Photo Permission:Participants give permission for RiverFire Glass to use, without limitation or obligation, photographs which may include you or your artwork for purposes of promoting the programs at RiverFire Glass (we never sell information about our students).
Thanks for your understanding.
Returns & Exchanges Policy
I want my customers to be happy and will do my best to ensure that you are pleased with your order. To that end, you will see a comment box when you are ordering. This is where you can easily communicate with me any preferences you have. Are you hoping for a chonky tree? Maybe a skinny mini? Would you prefer it to look holiday-ish, or not at all? Do you want lots of colors or minimalist? It's nice that you think I have superpowers but I cannot read minds. You need to tell me and I will try to accommodate.
If your item arrives defective or damaged, you may return the item(s) within 10 days of receipt.
Please note: We do not offer Refunds or Exchanges for any custom-made items or pick your size and color glass trees, bracelets, etc if the look turned out to be different from what you imagined when you selected your choices.
If you truly believe I completely misunderstood your order, communicate with me and I will try to make it right for you. All returns/refunds must be pre-approved in written (email) communication with me. Do not send your item back expecting a refund without first discussing it with me.
On sale items are not eligible for exchanges or refunds.
Please include the following information with your return:
Item information, size, color etc
Reason for return